Still worry about editing PDF files on Mac OS X? Want to edit PDF files directly as easy as in a Word processor? Then try AnyBizSoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac! AnyBizSoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac adds OCR technology and 6-in-1 PDF conversion functions on the basis of standard version. Pro version provides you a smarter way to deal with PDF documents.
- Extract text from scanned PDF to make the content searchable and editable
- Edit text, images directly within PDF files
- Convert PDF files to Office documents, EPUB files, HTML pages and Text files
- Add text, images, and signatures into PDF files
- Add multiple annotations and comments on PDF files
- Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files
- Reformat the layouts by drag-and-drop
Note: OCR recognition quality depends largely on the quality of the image. Scanned documents printed in smaller fonts require higher resolution, and if the characters are distorted or stuck together, you may need to adjust the brightness.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
Processor: Intel 1Ghz Processor or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or above
Drive Space: 100MB or above